COVID-19 Response Plan:
VetCare Grey Lynn Level 2 Plan
From the 31st of August 2020 we look forward to welcoming you back into the clinic. At alert level 2, we will be providing a full range of veterinary services with strict cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing practices.
We are here to help you and your pets, call us on 09 361 3500 or alternatively email us on email@example.com .
FOR SELF ISOLATING, UNWELL CLIENTS or WAITING ON COVID RESULTS:
- We respectfully ask you to not come to the clinic. We do not want to put our staff or other clients at risk. Please contact us if you require urgent vet care and we can discuss alternative options.
Our Visiting Process:
- ONE client per pet please, but let us know if more than one person needs to attend or if you would prefer to keep it contactless.
- Appointments must be pre booked before arrival- In an emergency call us when you are on your way
- Please where possible bring a Mask, and wear while in the practice.
- We still need to keep our distance and play it safe. Social distancing of at least 1 meter must be adhered to at all times while in the practice.
- Maximum of 4 clients in the reception at one time, so please follow the instructions on the door.
- Where possible please take advantage of contactless payment methods, like PayWave.
Please on arrival scan the government QR code, with your NZ Covid Tracer App.